Re: [css3-fonts] @font-face matching and font-style descriptor

I think font fallback is, for better or worse, part of the web. Designers who don't want to see simulations of fonts have lots of ways to ensure it rarely happens. Because tags like <em> or even <i> often convey meaning in text information, I think it's important that that meaning get through to the reader when all else fails.

-Christopher