Re: [css3-images] Gradients feedback

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:01:40 +1000
To: Philippe Wittenbergh <ph.wittenbergh@l-c-n.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Philippe Wittenbergh wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Alan Gresley wrote:
>
>> What do you mean by the gradient's intermediate points are not in fact opaque?
> A gradient from a fully opaque color to a fully transparent color
> like this:
> http://dev.l-c-n.com/_temp/gradient_tr.html
> or worse :-)
> http://dev.l-c-n.com/_temp/gradient_tr2.html
>
> Philippe
> ---
> Philippe Wittenbergh
> http://l-c-n.com/

I see what BZ means. Almost the entire length of the gradient is
semi-opaque. It seems to become more transparent at an even rate. I
myself would like what is currently happening for some cases. Here is
an example.

<http://css-class.com/test/css/colors/gradient-test1.htm>

It would look different if the gradients were premultiplied.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/