Re: [css3-images] Gradients feedback

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 22:56:15 +1000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Alan Gresley wrote:

> If premultiplied space gradients are allowed, this must be by an added
> keyword. This is because a bell shape arc must be trace along a vector.

Correction. Where I say "trace along a vector," I mean the vector
(which the gradient is arced out of) that intersects about midway, the
point of the vector between white and back in sRGB space.

I must create an image or small test to demonstrate this. I lack the
software to spin sRGB space along the x, y and z axis or spin along
(around) other vectors. My mind somewhat does it but I can't described
what I see.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/