Re: Feature request for CSS

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:51:17 -0700
To: "Goderre,Laurent [NCR]" <Laurent.Goderre@ec.gc.ca>
Cc: David Chambers <david.chambers.05@gmail.com>, www-style@w3.org, bert@w3.org, laurent.goderre@gmail.com
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Goderre,Laurent [NCR]
<Laurent.Goderre@ec.gc.ca> wrote:
> This is amazing! Exactly what I wanted. The concurent development of two
> almost identical projects is a bit problematic. One of them should be
> adopted as a standard and be adopted by browser. This would signmificantly
> reduce bandwith and speed up web browsing, espcially for mobile browsers.
>
> In you opinion David, which one would be more likely to be adopted?

Neither is likely to be adopted by a browser.  They function as
preprocessors only.  Just use whichever one you think has a nicer
syntax.

Though, also pay attention to what Jens said.  Much of your troubles
would evaporate with better organization in your CSS file.