Re: [css-style-attr] SVG WG comments on CSS Styling Attributes Level 1

Well there is a large cost in adding it - namely how do we dispose
of Håkon's body?

Personally I originally asked for a technical reason which wasn't
answered and I don't care either way. 26+ hours sitting on a plane,
this is the last thing I want to waste any more time on.

Which also means I don't want to spend any extra time modifying
our CSS parser to _exclude_ e notation.

So keep it out of the grammar and if you're really nice add a note
that some implementations may choose to implement e notation as a
convenience but it is not normative to support it.

If anyone ever prepares a CSS test that fails expiclitly due
to support for e notation, prepare your inboxes for a tirade!

Cheers,
Alex