RE: [css3-transitions] In transition-property: all, <property>, is <property> a duplicate ?

That is my expectation as well i.e. none/all override all the transitions
that come before them in the property list. Subsequent properties can
then declare expections to none/all.

And if you have 'none,none' or 'all,all', normal dupe handling also
happens so the last one wins.