Re: [css3-text] text-transform: han-numerals

From: Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:16:24 -0700
To: "MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, www-international@w3.org, www-style@w3.org
There's a difference between "decimal" and "decimal-radix place value
notation"

In the latter, a digits position indicates which power of 10 it
represents, and therefore, a symbol for zero is required.

In other decimal systems, explicit multipliers (like a symbol for 10 or
100) are used, and a symbol for zero is not required (except, perhaps,
to denote a quantity of 0).

A./