Re: [css3-text] text-transform: han-numerals

There's a difference between "decimal" and "decimal-radix place value
notation"

In the latter, a digits position indicates which power of 10 it
represents, and therefore, a symbol for zero is required.

In other decimal systems, explicit multipliers (like a symbol for 10 or
100) are used, and a symbol for zero is not required (except, perhaps,
to denote a quantity of 0).

A./