RE: [css3-writing-modes] horizontal-bt writing mode

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:17:12 -0400
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>, David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
> I don't see any reason that "completeness" justifies additional testing
> and maintenance costs for a feature that has no use case other than effects
> than can be achieved in other ways.

I agree with John. Given the increasing size and influences of CSS, I think introducing a process to prioritize features like this level would help us. I understand CSS is not a product, and putting priorities with a good fairness wouldn't be easy, but we have a risk to bloat without it.

Regards,
Koji