RE: [css3-multicol] new editor's draft

So I ask for disambiguation between two answers and now I get five based
on this, that, the other thing and what if we put this here and that there...

What is your answer to Tab's question given the current design as you
Understand it. I'm not asking what you think it should be, why, or what
it would do if the spec did this other things or if that element was instead
before this other one, or if we expand this element like so...etc etc.