RE: [css3-writing-modes] Memory-saving approach to think about logical directions

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:00:12 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Right after sending the previous mail, I found I was wrong. Murakami-san's proposal in June requires no additional memory, but was evaluated as complex at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Jun/0247.html

Håkon, I hope you're gradually understanding the demand is a little bigger than you thought in July. Do you still think the demand is still less than you think enough to accept the complexity you mentioned here?

If this can be an option, I'd like to try to see if there's a way to use this logic and still preserves compatibilities with other implementations.

Can you please tell us what you think as of now?

Regards,
Koji