Re: [css3-writing-modes] horizontal-bt writing mode

Interesting.

There is also another usecase that I'm yet to see anyone implement: breaking
lines end to start.  Think of old cell-phone displays, as you keep typing
numbers, they always keep the last line full of letters, and the first line
partial.  Something like:

+-------+
|    012|
|3456789|