Re: [css3-multicol] new editor's draft

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 03:28:22 -0400
To: "Alan Gresley" <alan@css-class.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Unfortunately my email client, SquirrelMail, apparently does not insert
those automatically. And it comes with the WebMail for my host.

Also unfortunate that I already have way too many manual steps to remember
in my life, and can not add another manual step.

Too sad the mailing list software doesn't automatically add them.

I will try to remember to not snip away the ones that are already there.
That is the best I can do for now. Very sincerely sorry.

The only method I can suggest is to location a message in the archive,
then read forwards or backgrounds from it:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Oct/0576.html

The only thing I can think to do now, is to make many fewer posts on any
mailing list, until I get around to improving my email system.