Re: [css3-multicol] new editor's draft

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:10:24 +1100
To: shelby@coolpage.com
CC: www-style@w3.org
Shelby Moore wrote:
>>> [snip]

[snip]

>> Shelby, can you please keep the person who you are replying to in your
>> reply since I have no clue to who you are replying too most of the
>> time. Backtracking through my inbox, I see this was a reply too
>> fantasai. I would expect something like the below in your reply which
>> my email client automatically generates.
>
> Look at the To: header on the email.

I can only do this with the initial reply. Who wrote what does show up
in the archives nor _at the top of my current reply_ which should look
something like this.

Shelby Moore wrote:
 > Alan Gresley wrote:

I may have entered the discussion later at the point where it say
"Maybe if we did" and I was replying to that part. If you don't
include there name, I am answering to a mystery person.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/