Re: [css3-multicol] new editor's draft

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:46:31 -0400
To: "Alan Gresley" <alan@css-class.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
> Shelby Moore wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Maybe if we did that only to terms defined in that particular
>>> module, it would be okay (possibly with an exception for CSS3
>>> Box, which defines most of those very common ones).
>>
>> And then add a standard Appendix to every CSS spec, Terms Defined
>> Elsewhere.
>

> This has nothing to do with the spec mentioned in this thread.

I do not know where to post generalized suggestions that do affect this
spec (and every other one too).

> Shelby, can you please keep the person who you are replying to in your
> reply since I have no clue to who you are replying too most of the
> time. Backtracking through my inbox, I see this was a reply too
> fantasai. I would expect something like the below in your reply which
> my email client automatically generates.

Look at the To: header on the email.

Most email clients have a "show full headers" if the To: is not displayed
by default.  As the recipient of an email from the mailing list, you will
be in X-Envelope-To:, and not the To: unless the email was sent to you and
not the from the list.