Re: Positioned Layout proposal

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:45:24 -0400
To: shelby@coolpage.com
Cc: "Alan Gresley" <alan@css-class.com>, "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, "www-style list" <www-style@w3.org>
I just want to add a joke that has been going round lately, but actually
there is a serious point behind it.

The "we must defend accessibility by restricting what users want" reminds
me of what Steve Jobs purportedly wrote in email to a customer recently
about the interference with the iPhone 4 antenna, "Just don't hold it that
way".