Re: Linear gradients, Transforms and angles...

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:06:50 -0700
Cc: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com>, DanielGlazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "L. DavidBaron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>

On Sep 23, 2010, at 6:23 PM, Simon Fraser wrote:

> I don't think we're going to get out of this impasse until we have a clearer picture of how the two forms of linear gradient and angular gradients look.
>
> Brad, I believe you were going to send feedback on linear gradients.

Just in case you missed it amongst all the chatter on other topics, I started a new thread with a link in it to my take on linear-gradients (assumptions and goals, likes, dislikes, etc. and proposal):

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Oct/0474.html

So far, it has gotten a response from Andrew Fedoniouk, but no one else.