Re: [css3-background] border-radius and wrapping inline elements

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:47:27 -0700
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
On 10/19/2010 02:40 PM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> That seems reasonable but is box-decoration-break implemented by anyone ?
> If this property remains at risk of being dropped at CR, how do we specify
> this behavior ?

If we drop the property at CR, we will have to decide what requirements
to replace it with. We might replace it with one of the definitions,
or with a general "drawing across is undefined" statement, or something
in-between. But at this point, the default value of 'box-decoration-break'
is what defines the default behavior in CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders.

~fantasai