Re: [css3-writing-modes] Percentages for margin/border/padding properties

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:26:59 +0200
To: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
Dave, I have a question: are you already implementing this spec?
Because if you do, and I think you do, I am really concerned about
it. The spec is certainly not stable enough and since Apple never
removes any property from its rendering engine...
In other words, I want to be 100% sure you know the current document
can lead only to purely experimental implementations based on a spec
that has a lot of chances to change in its core in the near future.

(just playing my co-chair role here)

</Daniel>