Re: [css-device-adaptation] New draft

I think the most important is that you might want to import another css
style when the device has a higher dpi, and keep zoom at 1.0.

It is more a legacy thing, as most mobile web app widgets are developed with
the iPhone in mind, and they thus become too small on a device with a higher
DPI. People have worked around with that by adjusting the zoom factor
(multiplying with a dpi factor) and the targetDensityDpi was introduced so
that sites could actually make use of the better dpi and ignore the dpi
adjustment factor.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen