[css-device-adaptation] New draft

From: Rune Lillesveen <rune@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:33:33 +0200
To: "www-style list" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

I have a new draft for what will become the "CSS Device Adaptation" spec.
When I get cvs access to dev.w3.org, I will upload a version there with
-o- prefixes removed, W3C copyright and logo, and the correct name for the
spec. For now, there's a new Opera draft here:

http://people.opera.com/rune/TR/ED-css-viewport-20101013/

It's a re-work of my proposal with feedback on the www-style list, and
 from the CSSWG F2F meeting in Oslo, taken into consideration.

--
Rune Lillesveen
Senior Core Developer / Architect