Re: [CSS21] 9.5.1: placing floats above earlier blocks & line boxes

From: Peter Moulder <peter.moulder@monash.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:46:41 +1100
To: www-style@w3.org
I've replied privately to Anton what I really think about negative vertical
margins and overlapping line boxes; but for purposes of deciding what the spec
should say, it should suffice to say that given that I don't know why large
negative vertical margins are used in the first place, I don't think that my
opinion on what useful authoring/viewing behaviour would be is particularly
valuable in the first place.

pjrm.