Fwd: Re: [css3-text] New Working Draft

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:46:48 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
[The attachment to the message below was too big for the mailing list
and I was unable to convert it to HTML. However, I believe it has the
same content as http://w3cindia.in/cssdocument.html . Bert]

Hello Dr. Fantasai,

W3C India has compliled informtion of Styling issues for Indic Scripts.
We have  created a draft document for your kind perusal and further
direction. The details are available at tha atachment.

With best regards,

Sincerely
-Somnath Chandra

-