Re: [css3-multicol] overflow and paging?

From: Shelby Moore <shelby@coolpage.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 01:45:51 -0400
To: shelby@coolpage.com
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "David Storey" <dstorey@opera.com>, www-style@w3.org
Correct two typos in my prior email (too many successive 18 hour work days
lately).

> left pane container and also the viewport (because I mentioned that I set
> the height of the scrollable, i.e. overflow:auto, container to each the
> bottom of the viewport).

Change 'each' to 'reach'.

> the block height, they let the columns take on the of the content inside
> the container (as if I had set height:auto, but I didn't).

Change 'on the of the content' to 'on the height of the content'.

P.S. Also apologies if prior email read as if any ill feelings, absolutely
not the case, I was just fighting to keep my eyes open. Hard to maintain
clarity of tone.