Re: [css3-writing-modes] Properties with horizontal/vertical values

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 11:44:01 +0800
To: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>

On Oct 8, 2010, at 23:58 , David Hyatt wrote:

> Are horizontal/vertical values physical or logical?

I am really embarrassed to say this, but at the face to face in Oslo I noticed one draft that started being very careful with when it used left/right/top/bottom and when it used terms that were text and line progression related, but then later was a little more lax.  The embarrassing thing is, I can't remember when it was I noticed that.

David Singer