[css3-color] sRGB reference

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:27:16 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello www-style,

Responding to my own Issue 30 about the sRGB reference, I have now checked in an update to the refer bibliography to correct this.

For completeness, I agree with my own edit and it satisfies my original comment :)

For future reference, the file is in Member-only space (not sure why) at
http://www.w3.org/Style/Group/css3-src/biblio.ref
and is in refer format, which is described here
http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/makhzan/refer.html

its a simple, plain UTF-8 text file.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG