Re: "Headings" selector?

From: David Chambers <david.chambers.05@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 04:09:15 +1300
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Thanks, Boris. I tend to overlook the fact that CSS services markup
languages other than HTML. :)

Now what one _could_ do is introduce a :header pseudo-class or something, if
> it's felt that it would be sufficiently useful....

I don't mind whether I need to write `#preview :any(h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6)`
or `#preview :header`; having one or the other would be great. `:any` has
broader application, so is probably the better option.