[css3-transitions] Credit in CSS Transitions spec

From: Laurens Holst <laurens.nospam@grauw.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:49:38 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

Maybe an odd question but,

Would there be room for a line of credit in the CSS Transitions spec?
Like in HTML5? Seeing as I basically laid down the original proposal,
that was adopted with minor modifications... It would be nice to have
some acknowledgement (and something to point to).

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006May/0052.html

Also, this patent claim seems at least partially invalid to me:

http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/p71

~Laurens

--
~~ Ushiko-san! Kimi wa doushite, Ushiko-san nan da!! ~~
Laurens Holst, developer, Utrecht, the Netherlands