Re: [css3-writing-modes] Potential impacts of the delay of the FPWD

From: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:26:50 +0900
To: Makoto Kato <makoto.kt@gmail.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org CSS" <www-style@w3.org>
Kato-san,

I did not say that W3C should publish a recommendation without
reviewing details.  I just said that the delay of the FPWD is being
misinterepreted.  Without an FPWD, external observers think that
the CSS WG does not intend to address vertical writing in the near
future.

It appears that you think that E-book is not in the scope of CSS.   I
believe that the synergy with the web world and e-book world is great,
and that W3C agrees.

Cheers,
Makoto