Re: [css3-background] New use case for background-position-x (&y!)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:59:45 +0100, Lee Kowalkowski
<lee.kowalkowski@googlemail.com> wrote:
> All instances of the shorthand properties that lack the individual
> properties ought to have started out as separate properties, and
> optimised afterwards.  Then you would have identified and resolved any
> interaction issues with other properties up front.

I do not really agree with this, but given that both Safari/Chrome and IE
have background-position-x and background-position-y I think we should add
them.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/