Re: [css3-background] New use case for background-position-x (&y!)

On 10 November 2010 23:52, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>> But unless I misread the specification, you still have to remember the
>> order to do this.  I mean, is "top 15px left 10px" allowed?
>
> Yes.  That's the whole reason for tagging it with a side keyword -
> there's no need for a specific order, because it's unambiguous.

Thanks, is that what && means?  I'm not really familiar with that in
this context:

  [ center | [ left | right ] [ <percentage> | <length> ]? ] &&
  [ center | [ top | bottom ] [ <percentage> | <length> ]? ]

I thought it just meant you must provide both.

So what happens if one uses "left 10px left 10px"?  Is that what the
&& prevents?

--
Lee
www.webdeavour.co.uk