RE: [css3-2d-transforms] Should a transformed element reflow its content ?

I stand correct on overflow:scroll. My bad.

But why would it be any different with overflow:auto ? To oversimplify,
my expectation is that transforms are applied to the laid-out element
before it's painted. So if the element does not cause overflow before
transform, I expect it to look the same after transform whether or not
the transform is causing the parent to overflow.