RE: [css3-2d-transforms] Should a transformed element reflow its content ?

OK, let me clarify. It must be noted that this testcase assumes the
content being transformed does not overflow in the absence of the
transform i.e. the overflow is caused *by* the transform. In this
case I don't understand how the latter impacts the rendering of the
transformed element. You can still see the different when overflow
is auto.