[css3-flexbox] flexbox baseline

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 06:15:29 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>

Baseline of inline-table is the baseline of its first row.
However, baseline of inline-block is the baseline of its *last* line.

I think inline-box is more like inline-table than like inline-block. I was always curious though why inline-block and inline-table are opposite -- there must be a reason!

BTW Mozilla and Webkit disagree here:
	-- Mozilla takes baseline of the first item (if vertical); if pack is 'end' or 'center' the baseline is where it would have been with no pack, which looks like a bug.
	-- Webkit uses the baseline of the last item in document order (this becomes the top item in vertical reverse box).