RE: Box Reordering

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 05:29:46 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
CC: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, James Robinson <jamesr@chromium.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
> From: www-style-request@w3.org [mailto:www-style-request@w3.org] On
> Behalf Of Tab Atkins Jr.

> I think there is a strong need for box reordering, based on my own
> experience as an author.

Care to elaborate on one of those use-cases ? Whether and how you did the
ordering ? I don't want to harp on this but use-cases are super-interesting.
It's nice to be told they exist, but it's sort of like being told there is
an utterly awesome bar with amazing drinks and food that I really must go to
but now I'm supposed to guess where the hell it is :)