RE: Box Reordering

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:10:32 +0000
To: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
CC: James Robinson <jamesr@chromium.org>, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
This is a good argument for cutting it. It is true that any use case for box-ordinal-group applies just as well to divs or floats. In all these cases it I a baby step towards what XSLT does (and that is usually the direction we don't encourage for CSS). And all these cases are easily solved by script.