[cssom-view] addMediumListener / removeMediumListener

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:30:03 +0200
Cc: marcosc@opera.com
To: www-style@w3.org
Taking no answer to my endorsement of the proposal of David Baron as a
tentative yes I added addMediumListener and removeMediumListener to the
draft of CSSOM View. It was a little bit more complex than I thought so
I'd appreciate it if people gave it a good look for errors. They're part
of the StyleMedia interface.

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom-view/#the-stylemedia-interface

I re-used terminology as much as possible. The only exception is that I
used the interface prefix MediaQuery rather than Media (as would be
logical given MediaList) to prevent potential future clashes with the
media elements in HTML.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/