[CSS21] [css3-ui] Cursor trigger area not specified

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:41:20 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The spec for 'cursor' doesn't say where the mouse needs to be for the
specified cursor to be triggered. I suggest saying that it is triggered
within the border box, just to clarify.

Also, we might want to special-case the :root element so that it triggers
anywhere on the canvas not covered by another element. There is no other
way to change the cursor outside the root element's box.

Tangentially, css3-ui does not agree with CSS2.1 about the computed
value of 'cursor'. (The CSS2.1 definition strikes me as the correct one.)

~fantasai