Re: Fw: RE: [css-flexbox] Summary of planned changes to Flexbox Module

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:08:49 -0700
To: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Cc: robert@ocallahan.org, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>, Adam Del Vecchio <adam.delvecchio@go-techo.com>, www-style@w3.org
I have put up a first draft of the new flexbox module on my website,
at http://www.xanthir.com/:wih.

The flex distribution algorithm turned out to have somewhat more
corner cases than I'd thought, especially once you figure multiple
lines.  Give it a read through and tell me if I missed anything
obvious.  My head hurts at this point.  ^_^