Re: Policy for one vendor using the vendor-prefix from another vendor?

On 5/11/10 3:38 PM, Daniel Glazman wrote:
> -moz-border-radius was an even more attractive property than
> -webkit-text-size-adjust to all web designers and I don't think other
> implementors implemented that mozilla proprietary extension...

1)  The property wasn't widely advertized to web developers as
     something they should actively use.
2)  It wasn't widely used (on the scale of the web).
3)  Lack of support for it did not seriously interfere with the user's
     ability to read the site comfortably even in cases when it was used.

-Boris