Re: [css3-background] background-size and zero length

I've never been too thrilled with the wording of that sentence, but I read it as:

x = width of image after step one;
if (x != 0) {
 round to integer greater than zero;
}

Since there was no "else" clause, I took it to mean that no rounding should take place otherwise. That is also what seems most sensible (to me).

I'm curious about what the 3 renderings are, but too pressed for time to try to check it out myself right now.