Re: Fw: RE: [css-flexbox] Summary of planned changes to Flexbox Module

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 4:01 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> Now, a question of intuitiveness.  In z-index, higher numbers make
> boxes show up on top, or "first" conceptually.  Lower numbers are
> *painted* first, though.  Which is the most intuitive notion of
> "first" here?  That is, would you expect a higher or lower number to
> put a given flexbox child first?

Lower numbers should come first, because content order gives increasing
z-order, so it should give increasing flexbox-order as well.

Also, having elements appear in increasing numeric order simply makes more
sense, surely.

Rob
53:5-6]