On 5/9/10 12:59 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> Ah, no, I was certainly going to define the auto-offset behavior.
> Luckily we have much less interop on that, so it's not so much a big
> deal to redefine.  I was planning on it being the first of the
> following that exists:
> * the top-left corner of the border box of the following table-cell
> * 1px to the right of the top-right corner of the border box of the
> preceding table-cell

I'm not sure this does the "right thing" (or at least something that
would make sense for auto offsets) for rowspanning cells, depending on
how you're defining "preceding" and "following" (those do need to be
defined).

The "1px to the right" thing doesn't make sense.  You'll end up with
gaps that way, no?  Unless you don't mean CSS px?  Or unless you're
defining "corner" in some way that doesn't quite jump out at me, or both.

-Boris