Re: [css3-namespaces] syntax-006.xml Test

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 09:11:12 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Le 06/05/10 06:31, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

>> Here, the second @namespace rule is invalid and the background should be
>> green.
>
> This seems like a useful test too.

I find it not only useful but absolutely needed. Otherwise we have no
test for a criticial feature of the spec. Fortunately, seems that
all 4 browsers tested in the implementation report are ok with the test.

I strongly recommend adding my test to the test suite.

ChrisL, Bert, is there a special process we need to follow to add this
test to the CSS 3 Namespaces Test Suite since it's already in CR or can
we just do it now?

</Daniel>