Re: [css3-transitions] Back-tracking transition-timing-function

We modeled transition/animation timing functions after SVG keySplines:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-smil-animation-20010904/#KeySplinesAttribute

which limit the values between 0 and 1.

We'd be OK lifting this restriction for CSS (assuming people are happy with the divergence from SVG), but we'd have to make some rules about how properties like color get clamped when you go outside the 0->1 range.

Simon