RE: [css3-background]Positioning of box-shadow blurs?

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 01:57:15 +0000
To: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Alex Meiburg <timeroot.alex@gmail.com>, Prabs Chawla <pchawla@microsoft.com>
Also, upon further review.  I'm convinced Opera's inset rendering is incorrect as well.

So in short ...

The assertion that "there are implementations today in the mainstream that people can already use as an interoperability guideline" is false.

So far I've found nobody that renders all of this correctly by Brad's definition.

So, yes, please continue the discussion about defining this in down to the nail polish because clearly we need it.