CSS3 reference

From: Markus Ernst <derernst@gmx.ch>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:27:38 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
While trying to understand messages from and writing to this list, I found it quite difficult to look up things in the drafts. The draft titles are quite general, and the descriptions usually just say the draft will be replaced by a real one.

Trying to find the specification of the float property and it's possible values, I opened at least 3 or 4 drafts before I was successful. Trying to find the specification of the content() function I gave up...

I think a reference of the current state of CSS would be very helpful. I think of a list of properties and functions (and maybe a selectors section) with links to the drafts where they are specified.

Is there something like this available? Then I would appreciate a link to it on the CSS current status page.
http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/css#w3c_all

--
GMX.at - Österreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit über 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail