Re: CSS WG comments on View Modes Media Feature spec

Hi there,

The most important right now for Nokia at least would be to define the
view modes. The DOM events for changes to those can be handled later.

If you are doing a meeting about those, I would like to participate.
If we are not handling these soon, I'm afraid that we will probably
release products based on what is currently in the spec; and judging
to the comments so far, that is probably not the best thing :-)

Cheers,
Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer
Phone  +55 81 8895 6002 / E-mail kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org