Re: [css3-multicol] Typos and related issues

Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:

 > > Why not just say it more simply and consistently? Like this:
 > >
 > > "Within a given column row, the height of column gaps and column rules
 > > is equal to the column heights."
 > >
 > > That is more directly understandable to me. Why switch back and forth
 > > between "height" and "length" to describe the same dimension?
 >
 > The spec seems to want to be agnostic with regards to vertical text, so I
 > tried to be accurate. But yes, it would be simpler if "height" and "width"
 > could be used throughout assuming default block flow, optionally with a
 > single note somewhere about interpretations in other cases.

The spec also says:

  The /column width/ is the length of the column box in the inline
  direction. The /column height/ is the length of the column box in
  the block direction.

So, it's probably ok to use "column height" instead of "length". I'll
make the change unless I hear objections.

-h&kon