Re: [css3-fonts] font-specific feature handling

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:04:22 +1300
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>, www-style@w3.org
Another approach, which I raised the previous time we discussed this, is to
allow font-specific features (i.e., numbered features) everywhere, but
(outside @font-face) we only apply those features where the font being used
to render the text is the first font in the font-family property.

Rob
53:5-6]