Re: [CSSOM] CSSRule.NAMESPACE_RULE

> Anyway, I have changed NAMESPACE_RULE to use constant 8 instead. Having
> said that, I noticed Firefox uses 0 currently.

We use 0 because it's UNKNOWN_RULE and we did not want to pollute the
enum namespace by making random rules that didn't have values assigned
use new values that might then get assigned to something else.

> We could use that as well. (0 and 2 can be re-allocated.)

Not sure 2 can really be "reallocated", though I guess the users of this
stuff are so rare that it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Especially if they're smart and using the symbolic names.

-Boris